Marine has been involved in the real estate industry from a young age since 2005 and has developed an intense passion and love for the field. Having received her B.A. in Biology from California State University Northridge with a background in research studies, she understands the importance of preparation, record keeping, up to date technology and believes that communication is a vital factor for perfecting her real estate career. Marine focuses on implementing innovative and creative new ideas into every real estate transaction. Being extremely detail-oriented and personable, she has built her business based on the foundation of honesty, integrity and ethical business practices. Her passion for real estate shines through in her dedication to take excellent care of her clients. Her ultimate ambition is to create a professional and long-term relationship by providing the highest level of customer satisfaction with emphasis on outstanding delivery.
When Marine is not practicing real estate, she is actively involved in the community and volunteers her time with Children's Hospital, Habitat for Humanity, the local homeless shelter, children's daycare center and various non-profit organizations throughout Los Angeles. She has been a member of the Glendale Association of Realtors MLS Committee from 2013-2016 and has chaired the Cultural Diversity Committee from 2015-2016.
• Active member of the Glendale Association of Realtors
• 2015-2016 Chairman of Glendale Association of Realtors Cultural Diversity Committee
• 2014-2016 Member of Glendale Association of Realtors MLS Committee
• 2014 Member of Glendale Association of Realtors ITech Committee
• 2013-2014 Toy Drive for #IWearOrange Nonprofit Organization
• 2014 creator & participant of #TogetherInLA, helping the homeless in LA
• 2015 Volunteer Leader for Habitat for Humanity
• Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Miracle Agent, 2014-2016
• RE/MAX Executive Club Award, 2014-2016
• B.A., Biology, California State University Northridge, 2010
• A.A., Biological Sciences, Glendale Community College, 2007