Our support team has been an integral part of our success, and deserves just as much credit as our agents. Through constant vigilance on their files, and impeccable maintenance of the relationships we have with our clients, they have furthered our cause of redefining real estate.
Below are the JohnHart Support Team Members, who are here to help you succeed in your real estate endeavors! Interested in joining our growing family? We're hiring and plan to double our support team by May 2019!
Call us at 818-246-1099 or email email@example.com
In 4 minutes find out what you’re missing. Watch this video to get MORE info on how JohnHart Real Estate gives you MORE so that you can do MORE. Doesn’t MORE sound better?
Marine has been involved in the real estate industry from a young age since 2005 and has developed an intense passion and love for the field. Having received her B.A. in Biology from California State University Northridge with a background in research studies, she understands the importance of preparation, record keeping, up to date technology and believes that communication is a vital factor for perfecting her real estate career. Marine focuses on implementing innovative and creative new ideas into every real estate transaction. Being extremely detail-oriented and personable, she has built her business based on the foundation of honesty, integrity and ethical business practices. Her passion for real estate shines through in her dedication to take excellent care of her clients. Her ultimate ambition is to create a professional and long-term relationship by providing the highest level of customer satisfaction with emphasis on outstanding delivery.
When Marine is not practicing real estate, she is actively involved in the community and volunteers her time with Children's Hospital, Habitat for Humanity, the local homeless shelter, children's daycare center and various non-profit organizations throughout Los Angeles. She has been a member of the Glendale Association of Realtors MLS Committee from 2013-2016 and has chaired the Cultural Diversity Committee from 2015-2016.
• Active member of the Glendale Association of Realtors
• 2015-2016 Chairman of Glendale Association of Realtors Cultural Diversity Committee
• 2014-2016 Member of Glendale Association of Realtors MLS Committee
• 2014 Member of Glendale Association of Realtors ITech Committee
• 2013-2014 Toy Drive for #IWearOrange Nonprofit Organization
• 2014 creator & participant of #TogetherInLA, helping the homeless in LA
• 2015 Volunteer Leader for Habitat for Humanity
• Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Miracle Agent, 2014-2016
• RE/MAX Executive Club Award, 2014-2016
• B.A., Biology, California State University Northridge, 2010
• A.A., Biological Sciences, Glendale Community College, 2007